If you write about marriage or relationships or dating on your blog, the following is a great list of affiliate programs for marriage bloggers and relationship bloggers.
I love promoting affiliates for my dating and marriage content on my blog What’s up Fagans?. It has proven very profitable over time. But, it’s hard to know exactly what to promote, or what does well. It also might depend on what type of marriage advice and topics you are discussing on your blog as to what products would be a good fit for your site and lead to conversions, and thereby commissions for you!
Affiliate Programs for Relationship Bloggers
I have not personally promoted all of the following ideas. I simply searched for affiliate programs online, and am listing them here for you to consider, as your audience, niche, and other content will vary and some products may resonate great with your audience while others, not as much. I highlight several website specific and blogger affiliate programs in this list as they offer high commissions usually, as well as courses that your audience may find more beneficial than just a book about relationships.
As with all things, trial and error is key, as is knowing your target audience. I hope this list will help! If you know of other marriage affiliate programs, please let me know.
Marriage and Relationship Ebooks Offering Affiliate Programs
- 31 Days to a Better Marriage ebook from Learn to Speak Life. $4.99. 50% Commission. Sign up here.
- Biblical Encouragement for the Modern-Day Wife ebook by Carlie Kercheval. $4.99. 50% Commission. Sign up here.
- Encouragement for Christian Wives ebook by Carlie Kercheval. $4.99. 50% Commission. Sign up here.
- Ultimate Homemaking Bundles – There are often marriage courses and books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundles! 40% commissions. Sign up here.
Affiliate Programs for Strengthening or Rebuilding Marriages
- Marriage Fitness with Mort Fertel – $10-$200 commissions on products and services are offered to fit every situation and budget. They include CD’s, DVD’s, home learning kits, tele-seminars, maintenance programs, and private 1-on-1 sessions with Mort Fertel. Sign up HERE.
- Save Marriage Forever and Break Free From the Affair. 50% commissions on products, 10% on coaching, 5% on secondary affiliates. Minimum $50 payout. Sign up HERE.
- Married and Happy – A System for Men. 40% commissions. $6-$320 per sale. Sign up HERE.
- Save My Marriage. 75% commissions on front-end, 50% commissions on recurring offers. Sign up HERE through ClickBank.
- Save Our Christian Marriage “Marriage Miracle” package. 50% commissions on $97. Sign up HERE through ClickBank.
- Boost Your Libido eCourse from Sheila Wray Gregoire of To Love, Honor, and Vacuum. Earn 50% commissions or $19.50 per sale. Sign up HERE.
Date Night Products with Affiliate Programs
- 175 Best Date Ideas by Alida Quittschreiber of The Realistic Mama is only $9.95. 50% commissions. Click here to sign up to be an affiliate for it.
- LoveCoups and LoveBooks. Sign up for these programs on ShareASale here. I’ve sold several of these.
- The Game of Love Bedsheets. 4-10% commissions. I’ve sold several. Sign up here.
- MELT: Couples Massage Course. 25% Commissions. Sign up to be an affiliate here. I’ve sold a few of these as well.
- Groupon. Up to 10% commissions. Sign up through Groupon. Great for events, travel, and date ideas.
- LivingSocial. 3-15% commissions. Sign up through CJ.
- Restaurant.com. 20% commissions. 45-Day Cookie. Sign up through CJ.
- Care.com with $15+ per sale and $1 per lead (free membership sign-up) – Sign up on CJ.com
- Sittercity with $30 per Premium membership purchase and $1/registration completion.
- Fandango. $0.10+ for every movie ticket sold, $2 for every gift card transaction, 4% movie rentals. Sign up on CJ.com.
- Fancy Home Dinners – Hello Fresh with $20 commissions on CJ or Blue Apron with $15 commissions on [eafl id=”8961″ name=”Impact Radius” text=”Impact Radius.”]
If you are an Amazon affiliate, you can always link to anything on Amazon! From games you can play on date nights, movies to rent, or relationship books, the ideas are pretty endless!