Have you ever wondered what affiliate marketing is? Or if it could work for you as a blogger or influencer, in your niche? Do you worry about being too salesy or turning off your readers?
Then sign-up for this course!
Learn if affiliate marketing is right for you and how to get started sharing products and services you love in a way that is legal and ethical for you and your readers.
No one wants to feel slimey promoting products and asking people to buy them from their affiliate partners, all in the name of making a few extra bucks.
But, that’s affiliate marketing done all the wrong ways!
In this course, you will learn all about what affiliate marketing is, if it is right for you and your content and audience, and how to get started sharing affiliate links that feel natural and helpful rather than salesy.
The lessons include:
- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Is Affiliate Marketing Right for You?
- Affiliate Marketing Terminology
- Different Types of Affiliate Programs
- Popular Affiliate Networks
- Find Affiliate Programs for Your Site
- Legal Considerations & Disclosures
- All About the Amazon Affiliate Program
- How to Create and Grab Links
- Where to Put Affiliate Links
By the end of this course, you will know all about the different types of affiliate programs out there and how to decide which programs are right for you, and then how to get started promoting links on your website, social, and even email!
Sign-up today and stop leaving money on the table! Affiliate marketing is a great way to boost your income sharing wonderful resources and helpful information with your audience. They will not find you pushy or salesy (if you follow our tips) but find you super helpful instead!