Want to know how to get on Google’s good side?
Tired of having to work so hard to get traffic from your email list, Facebook, Pinterest, and other social channels?
Then invest in learning about Search Engine Optimization so you can stop chasing pageviews!
In this Beyond SEO Basics course you will learn how to fully implement the following:
- Fix SEO errors in Google Search Console
- Make sure Google is reading your content correctly
- Improve Meta Descriptions for SEO
- Enhance site speed and other site issues
- Understand Your Own Expertise and Authority
- Learn how to do keyword research
- Learn how to identify great keywords
- Learn how to use Google Search Console to know what to write next
- Learn how to link properly inside your posts
- Learn how to format posts and images for SEO including Schema
- Learn how to update old posts for SEO
- Learn how to better organize your site categories and tags
- Learn how to create category landing pages
- Learn how to create keyword landing pages
- Learn how to make your own SEO plans going forward
Sign up now and start learning how to really do SEO so you can start getting more passive traffic.
The great thing about search traffic is that it’s passive (meaning, you don’t need to actively share the posts on social media channels or email or elsewhere to get traffic to those posts) and it converts really well (meaning, people searching on Google tend to be actively looking for solutions to problems, so they are ready to purchase those solutions, often via affiliate links).
We really want to help you rank on Google and other search engines and take advantage of passive traffic and income. That’s why we created this SEO challenge!
Over this course, you’ll learn how to, essentially, master SEO!
What You Will Learn
During this course you will learn:
- How to navigate through Google Search Console
- How to identify what posts to update
- How to optimize blog posts for search
- How to create long-term SEO strategies by creating an SEO content plan for your site
- How to create SEO landing pages for your content
- How to properly link within posts
- How to identify the right keywords to target
- How to make sure your site is set-up best for SEO
- and more!
Every week (unit) has a different focus, with daily, simple assignments each lesson.
The Course Creators
Your hosts are Katie Clark of ClarksCondensed.com and Katelyn Fagan of WhatsUpFagans.com. We have been blogging professionally for over 6 years, and earning full-time income for most of those 6 years.
While we have earned traffic and income from a variety of sources, search traffic is one of our favorite ways to earn traffic and income!
Our websites boast 100,000 and 50,000 pageviews from search each and every month! (And before the November 2019 Google update, we were seeing 180,000 and 158,000 pageviews a month from search alone.) We want to share what we’ve learned about SEO to you so you can be successful too! Please sign-up so we can help you!